Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
LOOP DADDY 2020
Marc Rebillet posted a new funk tutorial video this morning.
Job Simulator hits 1 million units sold
Congratulations to Owlchemy Labs!
58 times. He sniffed 58 times during his address. Here are all of them. pic.twitter.com/GoAIfsfdLd— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) January 8, 2020
Head over to our Trump Dump Shacknews Chatty Mega Thread for all your political commentary. (Turn on political filters to see it)
DOS! DOS! DOS!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Monster Hunter World Guide and Walkthrough
- The best of the best - CES 2020 highlights
- Shacknews 52 Most Anticipated Games of 2020
- Best TVs, monitors, and ultrawide displays revealed at CES 2020
- Twitter takes the fight to the trolls with reply-limiting functionality
- CES 2020: Quibi short-form video streaming service announced
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for January 9, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, First Post! January 9, 2020
It’s amazing. In this wonderful post we have a star house dance / EDM jack of all trades high energy improvisationist, and a fat slothenly man, and I only think one of them is on stimulants.
DOS! DOS! DOS!