Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Sun on your butt is the latest Internet trend gaining speed
Some people really do the darnedest things. “In a mere 30 seconds of sunlight on your butthole, you will receive more energy from this electric node than you would in an entire day being outside with your clothes on,” says an influencer, who goes by Ra of Earth. This video embedded below is not safe for work.
Chess meets Poker in the mobile app nobody asked for... Choker!
I received a PR blast for this game, and I had to share it with you fine folks. Choker?
Catwoman and Batman character models swapped
someone swapped the batman and catwoman character models and... oh my god pic.twitter.com/BneQFmdIzf— juan (@juanbuis) November 27, 2019
I am not sure which Batman game this is, but good for them!
UploadVR is doing a Holiday VR Showcase
Our friends at UploadVR have put together another video presentation that will highlight some great virtual reality games and apps. Check it out!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Pokemon Sword & Shield get Snorlax Gigantamax event in December
- Beat Saber VR dev Beat Games acquired by Facebook
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 wireless gaming headset review
- Blizzard launches Overwatch free trial with Black Friday 2019 sales
- Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons card analyses (Part 1)
- Apex Legends increases player level cap to 500
- Jedi: Fallen Order achieves fastest selling digital Star Wars game ever
- Evening Reading - November 26, 2019
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for November 27, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.