Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Borat has a point about Facebook
This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. Everybody needs to see this. pic.twitter.com/ru9QlFw2Qs— Adam Best (@adamcbest) November 22, 2019
Sacha Baron Cohen nailed down a lot of great points about Facebook in his ADL speech. Check out the full speech below.
Slack with the savage takedown on Microsoft Teams
ok boomer pic.twitter.com/NB617NDFLV— Slack (@SlackHQ) November 21, 2019
Wow, Microsoft sure did steal that whole ball rolling on a table idea. We use Slack at Shacknews, and we like it just fine.
The Butt Fumble happened 7 years ago today
Seven years ago today, the butt fumble was born. pic.twitter.com/AQcBBjgztP— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 22, 2019
Florida Dog is a good boy
Florida Dog cleans the ocean and coastlines, one bottle at a time. pic.twitter.com/dAjgW9V9xG— 4ocean (@4ocean) November 22, 2019
What a good dog!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
ICYMI @technosucks actually won with Kirby last night on the Late Night Army livestream!— Shacknews (@shacknews) November 22, 2019
The 6.0.0 buffs are real in #SmashBrosUltimate
Praise @Sora_Sakurai! https://t.co/DBA0NIbRm7 pic.twitter.com/O5IJFO8KDG
- Sonic the Hedgehog Arby's Kids Meals will have you going fast to the restroom
- Shack Chat: What game are you stoked to play over Thanksgiving break?
- Black Future '88 review: Failure is imminent
- Rooster Teeth VP arrested on felony domestic abuse charges
- Fortnite Fishing Frenzy Contest challenges players to angler royale
- WRATH: Aeon of Ruin brings fresh run n' gun gibs to Steam Early Access
- First Post! November 22, 2019
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Friday Edition of Evening Reading for November 22, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.