Hey Shacknews, it's time for your Friday Edition of Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
I like fried chicken
We could use more people like this hero on Earth.
Tesla Cybertruck Hype Train
Cybertruck unveil Thursday night pic.twitter.com/AHBxaubdhO— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 16, 2019
Tesla will unveil their Cybertruck electric pickup truck next week in Los Angeles.
Magic Leap CFO Scott Henry and SVP John Gaeta leave the company
Things are probably not going too great over at the AR HMD startup company.
Browns DE Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely
I have been pretty bummed out about this all day. I am sure Myles will regret his actions for the rest of his life, and it is really weird to see O.J. Simpson weighing in on things via Twitter.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order review - Between light and dark
- Shack Chat: What's your favorite Star Wars game?
- Grounded first-look preview: Ants, man, and the wasps
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order voice actors and cast
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy review
- How to get a Fishing Rod in Red Dead Online
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for November 15, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a picture of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.