It's that time again, Shackers. Let's all cuddle up on this cold and rainy night in Ohio and get our Evening Reading on. Please take a look.
Joe Biden tries and fails to take a selfie
WHAT BIDEN WANTED TO DO:— Freddie Campion (@FreddieCampion) October 16, 2019
• Take a selfie
WHAT HE DID:
• Turned the person’s phone fully upside down
• Opened their messages
• Locked their screen and had no idea how to get it unlocked again pic.twitter.com/pO3tFU9bcT
The former Vice President seems to not have the selfie game of Elizabeth Warren. I am sure Shackers are already talking about it in the Trump Dump Chatty thread. (Login and turn on the political filter to see that daily conversation)
Lady Gaga is using Twitter like Quora or Ask Jeeves
. @Ninja who are you— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) October 16, 2019
As I mentioned in the First Post! earlier today, Lady Gaga is learning about Fortnite. Now, she is expanding her knowledge to Ninja. I hope she tweets about Mixer tomorrow.
Terrified marmot see hungry fox wins Wildlife Photographer of the Year prize
Chinese photographer Yongqing Bao captured this photo of a terrified marmot noticing a fox titled "The Moment" in the Qilian Mountains. The photo will be displayed at the Natural History Museum in London starting on October 18.
John Romero doesn't look too jazzed about signing that copy of Doom 3
These photos of John Romero signing Doom 3 are such a mood. pic.twitter.com/gKNBLO7Tpa— Nine nine nine gettin' jiggy (@Baron_o_Spirals) October 16, 2019
Romero loves his id Software babies, but Doom 3... Just look at his face in these pictures.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Gigantamax Meowth, Pikachu, & Charizard coming to Pokemon Sword and Shield by Josh Hawkins
- American University gets 6-month ban from collegiate Hearthstone by Ozzie Mejia
- Gears 5 adds four new multiplayer characters today by Brittany Vincent
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 delayed to late 2020 by Ozzie Mejia
- Galaxy's Edge Interview: Escape the First Order in Rise of the Resistance by Donovan Erskine
There's your Evening Reading for October 16, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our website starting at $1/month. Here's a Lola picture to brighen your night.
What are you up to this evening Shacknews? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - October 16, 2019
That marmot photo is pretty great. Hilarious look on its face until you realize the terror it has and then it takes on a whole new meaning.