Borderlands' 10-year anniversary celebration continues with the second week of additional in-game bonuses for players, and this week will let you jump in-game to find plenty of awesome rare spawns.
For the entire month of October as well as a small part of November, Borderlands 3 players of any level can grab some additional loot and bonuses while playing. Over the next five weeks, there will be special in-game goodies to snag, each with their own theme. Last week, Boss Week went live, and this week's theme is Rare Spawn Hunts, which you can jump into right now.
Here's what the current reward theme weeks look like, with a handy reference below.
- Week 1 (October 1-7): Bonus Boss Loot!
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
- Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): It's a Secret…
The Rare Spawn Hunt will guarantee that some Rare Spawns will show up in their designated areas and some will have a higher chance to drop Legendary loot. Be sure to check our Rare Spawn location guide to see what you could be facing off against. Then be sure to snap up all the loot you can before the event ends on October 15. Here's a quick list:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact [Mayhem Mode/True Vault Hunter Mode only]
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It's Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts [Mayhem Mode/True Vault Hunter Mode only]
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
Are you going to be spending time within Borderlands 3 to see what loot you can snap up? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.