The crew over at System Era continue to update Astroneer, making their quirky space adventure even greater. This time around players can expect new items, as well as some new secrets that the developers weren’t willing to disclose in the official patch notes. If you’re curious to see what the big changes are, though, then let’s dive right here.
- Printed on: Backpack
- Resource Cost: 1 Steel
- Byte Cost: 4,000
Suit & Wanderer palettes
- This one is secret, but you will unlock them while completing the Wanderer experience!
- Printed on: Large Printer
- Resource Cost: 1 Iron, 2 Steel, 1 Aluminium Alloy
- Byte Cost: 6,000
EXO Holographic Figurine
- Printed from: Backpack
- Resource Cost: 1 Plastic
- Byte Cost: 3,000
Stone Figurine Pieces
Stone figurines for the Figurine Platform that spawn on specific planets. Special Lapis and Jasper versions can be found on specific planets!
Large Curved Platform
- Printed from: Medium Printer
- Resource Cost: 1 Aluminium Alloy, 1 Ceramic, 1 Iron
- Byte Cost: 4,500
Extra Large Curved Platform
- Printed from: Large Printer
- Resource Cost: 1 Aluminium Alloy, 1 Steel, 2 Titanium
- Byte Cost: 7500
Added two new camera filters to the Small Camera to make your adventure photos even cooler!
QUALITY OF LIFE
Several “Quality of Life” issues have been addressed in this update.
- Boost Mod will now properly affect tool speed when combined with a Narrow or Wide mod regardless of equipping order or slot position.
- Any combination of Augments can now be equipped simultaneously, (like Boost Mod and Inhibitor Mod)
- Increased the number of beacon colors to 10, up from 6.
- Fireworks now fire without delay when attached to aux slots and reactive sockets. Fireworks still have a delay when ignited on ground, or from a non-reactive slot.
- T1 Platforms now have oxygen rails.
The following bugs have been fixed as of version.
Community Identified Issues
- [AS-8187] - Last tether in bundle is now be placed as expected. Last glowstick and last extender in bundle are also being placed correctly now.
- [AS-8364] - Soil Centrifuge is not becoming stuck in downward position when user saves and exits after it is done with its operation.
- [AS-7903] - Orientation of packaged items is now maintained when placing them onto a platform.
- [AS-7991] - Last glowstick in a bundle is placed with the correct orientation now, the same as every other glowstick.
- [AS-8080] - Galactic suit now points when the player clicks on terrain.
- [AS-8191] - Medium printer is now able to print on the XL Platform A, regardless of the direction it is facing.
- [AS-8198] - Player is no longer able to print from the diagonal slots on the Large Hoop Platform B
- [AS-8228] - Fixed a bug where Jetpacks would get stuck on. The Jetpack now shuts off properly when picking up an item while using the aux keys to fly.
- [AS-8235] - Large Storage Ring now has correct SFX when picked up, dropped, and when landing.
- [AS-8236] - Large storage now has correct SFX when picked up, dropped, and when landing
- [AS-8268] - Hologram orientation of packaged Extra Large Arch Platform now matches the Hologram orientation of XL Arch Platform when printing.
- [AS-8304] - Large Hoop Platforms now have the proper amount of oxygen connection points
- [AS-8337] - Both sides of medium storage now have mouse collision when expanded.
- [AS-8349] - LOD range for stalagmites has been increased
- [AS-8352] - All three shredders now maintain any partial scrap nuggets they have through save load, and pick up where they left off when creating scrap after loading.
- [AS-8329] - Small printer is no longer able to print from the diagonal slots on the tall platform. When placed in one of the slots, the printer is inactive.
- [AS-8290] - All platforms cables now disconnect once out of cable range.
- [AS-8327] - Printer is disabled when slotted into any of the non-horizontal slots on the Recreational Canopy.
- [AS-8084] - Client is now able to hear their own backpack printer SFX.
- [AS-8291] - Multiplayer | Dropship will now bring players to the original starting shelter instead of the new player created shelter when there are multiple shelters in a game.
SES also provided some additional updates to the game’s roadmap via a new image, which we’ve included above.
Josh Hawkins posted a new article, Astroneer's Wanderer update is now available, new secrets added
I have to start a new game again?