Xbox Game Pass users, you're about to get a whole heaping helping of more games to try and play through.
Starting this week, there are several new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, including the following:
- Dead Cells, September 5 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Edition: 2 & 3, September 5 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Creature in the Well, September 6 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Gears 5 Ultimate Edition, September 6 (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Then, the week of September 9, additional titles are being added to the library, as if any of us had time to get through those games from the previous week in a matter of days. Sure wish we did!
- Enter the Gungeon, September 12 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
- Gonner Blüeberry Edition, September 12 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
But that's not all! Console players aren't the only ones to get a nice new injection of games for their Game Pass experience. PC Game Pass users will get the following as well:
- Bad North: Jotuun Edition
- Creature in the Well
- Dead Cells
- Enter the Gungeon
- Gears 5 – same day as global launch on Sept. 10!
- Gonner Blüeberry Edition
- Shadow Warrior 2
There's a ton of new stuff coming that anyone looking for some new games to play will undoubtedly want to get their hands on – namely Gears 5, which our own Chris Jarrard scored a 9 out of 10. You can read his full review here. In the meantime, free up some hard drive space and get to playing!