Space Cows is a twin-stick shooter from developer Happy Corruption and published by All in! Games. The team posted a brand new release date trailer at Gamescom 2019. Space Cows will release on PC and Switch next month on September 5, 2019. Check out the Gamescom announcement trailer.
We had a chance to try out an early build of Space Cows last year and chatted with developer Grzegorz Prusinowski. "It's basically like a naked Dark Souls," Prusinowski told Shacknews. "You fly naked through space milk station, fight mootants and save cows."
Space Cows is an overtly cheesy twin-stick shooter that features a weaponized toilet plunger, gallons of milk, and crazy zero gravity combat. Players will be shooting, dodging, dashing, and wobbling in slow motion space combat as they try to save cows and defeat an evil corporation. Protagonist Best Regards, a cow farmer, is on a mission to save his favorite cow.
Check out this ridiculously cheesy breakdown of Space Cows Key Features direct from their PR:
- Be the plunger danger. Take on dangerous Mootants, mini-bosses, and a final mega-boss. It’s moosacre time.
- Wibble-wobble in zero gravity. Use twin-stick controls to master fun and responsive zero-gravity physics.
- The milk must flow! Collect the milk bubbles, but be careful: the spacestation is full of environmental hazards.
- Master the mini-games. Save cows. Rack up crazy scores and keep the milk flowing!
- Gamescom visitors can play the game at All in! Games' booth (HALL 10.1, booth E052).
Space Cows is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch next month so head over to wishlist Space Cows on the Nintendo eShop or Steam. Happy Corruption is a small team based in Warsaw, Poland, and Space Cows is playable at Gamescom 2019 this week if you are attending the gaming event in Cologne.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Space Cows lands September release date in Gamescom trailer