Mortal Kombat 11 has a full roster of characters ready to do battle in an effort to influence all of time. With many of the current trilogy's characters, both living and dead, jumping into the fray, it's opened the door to a lot of returning characters. Nightwolf is the latest DLC character to join the Mortal Kombat 11 roster and he's here to take full advantage of the game's new and returning mechanics.
Shacknews summons our spirit animal, as we get a look at Nightwolf on the battlefield. We'll break down Nightwolf's basic moves, Fatalities, and Brutalities.
Mortal Kombat 11 - Nightwolf moves, Fatalities, Brutalities
- Twin Hares: FP, FP
- Axe Blast: FP, FP, FP
- Blade and Edge: FP, FP, BP
- Natural Delay: Back + FP, FK
- Ancestral Rites: Back + FP, FK, BP
- Tomahawk Smash: Towards + FP, BP
- Deadly Dance: Towards + FP, BP, FP, BP
- Ambush Punch: BP, BP
- Lie in Wait: BP, BP, BP
- Boar's Tusks: Towards + BP, FP
- Violent Divide: Towards + BP, FP, BP, FP
- Bull and Bear: Towards + BP, FP, BK
- Howling Wolf: FK, BK
- Deadly Talon: FK, FP, BP
- Falcon Swap: Back + FK, BK
- Wing Clipper: Back + FK, BK, Down + BK
- Spirit Arrows (Can be Amplified): Back, Towards, FP (FP to hold)(Down, Down to cancel)
- Reflector (Can be Amplified with Weapons of War variation): Down, Back, FP (FP to hold)
- Rhino Charge (Can be Amplified): Back, Towards, BK
- Spirit of Kiba (Nature's Call variation): Down, Back, FK
- Spirit of Komo (Nature's Call variation): Down, Back, BP
- Hana's Wrath (Nature's Call variation): Down, Back, BK
- Spirit Tracks (Weapons of War variation, replaces Rhino Charge): Back, Towards, BK
- Lunar Orbit (Weapons of War variation): Down, Towards, BP
- War Ritual (Fatality 1): Back, Towards, Back, Towards, BP (Close)
- Komo-tose (Fatality 2): Down, Down, Down, BK (Close)
- The Klassic (Brutality 1): Down + BP
- You cannot block during the final round
- You must hold BP
- The final hit of the match must be an uppercut
- Skullcracker (Brutality 2): Towards Throw
- You must hit forward three times during the hit
- The final hit of the match must be a forward throw
With characters receiving update on a regular basis, we'll be sure to keep an eye on Nightwolf and whether he receives anything else new, so watch this space for any updates. And for more on Mortal Kombat 11 as a whole, be sure to check out our walkthrough and guide.
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, Mortal Kombat 11 - Nightwolf moves, Fatalities, Brutalities
No offense but this seems completely superfluous seeing as how all this info is easily and readily available in the game.
They do this stuff because it's got good SEO and gets clicks. People search for this stuff, despite it being readily available in game. Simple as that.
I assumed as much but still....