One of the new Fortnite Worlds Collide missions tasks players with exploring the island in order to find and consume Foraged Mushrooms. These little blue buddies pop up only in shady environments, and can be fairly hard to track down for those who don't know where to look. Thankfully, there are a few specific map locations where Foraged Mushrooms spawn, and we've got them featured below.
Where to find Foraged Mushrooms in Fortnite
In order to find and consume Foraged Mushrooms, Fortnite players need to seek out map locations that are darkly shaded. Primarily, these include wooded areas on the northern side of the island, though some mushrooms can also be found further south in the frozen expanses.
The most obvious place to find Foraged Mushrooms is right around Lonely Lodge. There are also big patches of mushrooms on the northwestern coast of the island, right around Haunted Hills and just east of Junk Junction. Generally speaking, the mushrooms are found in the shade, often underneath trees. They spawn randomly, however, and other players are seeking them out too, so they may not always be found in locations where they're expected.
Here's a list of each of the areas where Foraged Mushrooms can be found. For a visual cue, be sure to check the map image featured above.
- Lonely Lodge - there are numerous places for mushrooms to spawn in the forests north and south of Lonely Lodge.
- Pleasant Park - Mushrooms can be found due west of Pleasant Park and due south of Haunted Hills. They can also be found in the reaches between Pleasant Park and Snobby Shores.
- Tilted Town - a mushroom spawn area can be found near the pitch west of Tilted Town, as well as just north of Shifty Shafts.
- Junk Junction - players should be able to spot mushrooms immediately due east of Junk Junction.
- Retail Row - mushrooms may spawn at the forest edge just north of the Mega Mall.
After finding a Foraged Mushroom, simply walk up to it and press the button prompt to consume it. Each consumed mushroom will grant +5 to Shield.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find and consume Foraged Mushrooms in Fortnite, assuming players sticky to shady wooded areas. For more coverage of Epic Games' red-hot battle royale title, stop by Shacknews' Fortnite home page.