If you’re planning to attend San Diego Comic-Con in 2019, then you’re no doubt going to want to narrow down the list of panels that you want to visit and enjoy. In this article, we’ll discuss the gaming industry-focused panels that are set to take play at SDCC 2019, so that you can make a game plan to check out all the top gaming-centered programs taking place at this year’s biggest Comic-Con.
All gaming industry panels at SDCC 2019
Below you’ll find a complete list of all the gaming industry-focused panels that we were able to find in the San Diego Comic-Con 2019 schedule. Unfortunately, a lot of these panels aren’t going to be readily available via a stream, so you’ll want to look into attending SDCC 2019 when it kicks off this week if you’re interested in seeing some of these panels. Of course, it’s also possible that we’ll see coverage of these panels appearing via sites like YouTube and other video sharing libraries as time goes on. For now, though, let’s focus on the panel list.
Here are all the gaming industry-related panels taking place at SDCC 2019, for a full list of the programs, be sure to head over to the official Comic-Con website.
- Unreal Gaming | July 18, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Gamifying Technology: The Future of Gaming | July 18, 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
- Hearthstone’s Next Expansion | July 18, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Gears of War Extended Universe | July 18, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Marvel Games Panel | July 18, 1:30 pm – 3:15 pm
- Games Changers: Women Entrepreneurs Rewriting the Rules of the Games Industry | July 18, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Bandai Namco Entertainment Fighting Game Panel | July 19, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Monster Hunter | July 19, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- World of Capcom | July 19, 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
- Step Inside ILMxLAB’s Star Wars Stories | July 19 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- The Art of Video Games: Drawing Your Favorite Game Character | July 19, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Gaming Creator Connection | July 20, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Rockstar Games | July 20, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Hideo Kojima: Master Storyteller | July 20, 5:15 – 6:15 pm
- Diversity in Writing: Women Writers and Producers Take Charge in TV, Animation, Comics, Games, Online | July 20, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Meet the Story Innovators of Multi-Branching Games | July 20, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- The Video Game Industry: Creating Fun | July 21, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
You can, of course, learn more about each panel by clicking on it. We’ll keep an eye out for any additional gaming industry-related panels that pop up this year at SDCC.