The latest update for Fortnite is now available and the 9.30 update #3 patch notes are now available. The biggest change coming with the update is the introduction of the new Air Strike item, which players can toss at their enemies to rain down missiles. Below you’ll find more details about the latest patch notes, including the new LTM rotation that’s been set up for this week.
Fortnite v9.30 content update #3 patch notes
The new air strike item is the biggest change added with the update #3 patch, and it can be found in chests, supply drops, vending machines, llamas, and on the floor as part of the normal loot table. When thrown the Air Strike will spawn 20 missiles that rain down on the canister’s location, dealing damage to any players and structures in the immediate area.
On top of the new Air Strike item, players can also take part in the following Limited Time modes:
- High Explosive Squads – Explosive weapons only.
- Sneaky Silencers Solo – Nighttime-based event with suppressed weapons.
- Classic Squads – Classic matches with only items and weapons from the first two seasons of Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Solid Gold Duos – Use Legendary weapons to fight to the finish.
- Catch Squads – All guns have been removed and players will only find grenades and other items that can be thrown or tossed available throughout the loot pool.
- Blitz Squads – Fast-paced LTM where the storm never stops moving inward.
The new update also includes several changes for Creative as well as Save the World, so make sure you check out the official blog post on the website to learn more. You can also head back over to our main Fortnite hub, where you’ll find an assortment of guides, news, and features to help you survive the dangerous world of Fortnite Battle Royale.