To help kick off the summer, Fortnite is holding 14 Days of summer, a special event complete with new challenges and rewards for players to complete and acquire. One of these challenges will require you to visit and dance at six different beach party locations around the island. To help you complete the task, we’ve put together this handy guide, which we’ll detail the location of each beach party so that you can more easily find them.
All six beach party locations in Fortnite
Players will be able to find all six of the beach parties located along watery areas in Fortnite’s 14 Days of Summer. They’re pretty scattered around the map, which means you’ll have a good bit of ground to cover to hit all of them. Thankfully, you won’t need to visit and dance at each of them in a single match.
As stated above, each of the beach parties will be along the water (where you’d expect them to be), so checking around areas with access to rivers, lakes, and even small ponds is going to be key. If you don’t feel like doing all the work, we’ve also included a handy map below with the locations.
Furthermore, we’re such that these beach locations will probably play a much bigger part throughout the 14 Days of Summer event. Go ahead and make sure you memorize their locations, as we’ll probably be visiting them again in the coming days. We’ve also included descriptions of each location below:
- The first beach party can be found at a small oasis just northwest of Paradise Palms. It’s hard to miss from the air.
- The next beach party is up near Neo Titled, just at the small bend along the river to the southeast of the city.
- The third party can be found down along the tree line in the southeastern portion of Dusty Divot.
- Make your way to where the river meets the edge of Lazy Lagoon and you can find another beach party waiting to be danced at.
- You can also find a beach party at the small oasis to the southwest of Paradise Palms.
- Finally, the last beach party on our list is found along the northwestern edge of Loot Lake.
Now that you’ve visited and danced at all six beach party locations, head back over to our Fortnite guide hub for more help. You can also follow Shacknews on Twitter to keep up with all our latest content directly from your timeline.