The Elder Scrolls Blades is the latest mobile game from Bethesda Game Studios, and today during the Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase, the company announced that The Elder Scrolls: Blades is coming to the Nintendo Switch this fall.
The Switch version of the game isn’t the only news coming out of the Bethesda E3 Showcase this year, though. We also learned that players will be able to take part in new solo arenas, and that a brand-new Dragon questline will premiere in the game. The new questline will kick off later this evening, so make sure you download The Elder Scrolls: Blades on your mobile device right now.
Here are a few of the patch notes pulled directly from the latest update
- All-new NPC voice-over: VO has been added to NPCs you encounter in town, during major quests, and in the solo arena battle jobs.
- New Dragon Questline: A new questline has been added featuring a fearsome Ancient Dragon and a mysterious dragonslayer.
- New Jewelry: We’ve added new skill-boosting rings and necklaces. Look for them in chests, craft them at the Smithy, or buy them at the Enchanter’s Tower.
- New Jobs and Solo Arena Battles: Adjustments and additions have been made to Jobs including the addition of Solo Arena Battles.
- Support for Players that are Level 50+: Adjustments have been made to allow for players to level up beyond 50.
On top of these items, you’ll also find several new jobs available to take part in, as well as new custom jewelry that will allow you to really stand out from the townspeople. The developers also fixed a couple of issues with the recent update, most notably an issue that caused Elder and Legendary Chests to disappear.
We will, of course, keep an eye out for more details about The Elder Scrolls: Blades as it continues through early access. You can take a look at the update notes yourself, or head back over to our main E3 2019 hub for more news and announcements. We’ll also be tweeting out about the show all week, so make sure you follow Shacknews on Twitter to ensure you don’t miss a beat.
Josh Hawkins posted a new article, The Elder Scrolls Blades for Switch announced at Bethesda E3 2019
Bethesda: here’s elder scrolls: blades for switch!
Waiting Simulator 2019
ESB for iPhone maybe makes a smidge of sense since there's not a real ES game on iOS.
But Switch literally has Skyrim on it, so I don't see why anyone would want this.
This game is terrible
Blades or the Card game?