Not every game patch needs to be massive, and Anthem update version 1.1.1 is driving that point home. A smaller update with patch notes indicating only a few changes, the patch version 1.1.1 notably fixes a bug that caused suit power levels to be calculated incorrectly. There's also mention of a new tweak for PC players regarding how to salvage items. Let's dive into the patch notes.
Anthem update version 1.1.1 patch notes
Perhaps the biggest issue addressed in the latest Anthem patch is a bug that prevented suit power levels from being calculated properly. The game is supposed to adjust rarity levels based on equipped items, bug the bug was preventing the software from doing so. Thankfully, that bug has been squashed.
Here are the full Anthem update version 1.1.1 patch notes as provided over on Electronic Arts' Anthem website:
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.
The final note is worth reiterating for PC-oriented gamers: Following patch version 1.1.1, Anthem players on PC will now need to hold the right mouse button in order to salvage items. With that said, players across all platforms should no longer notice a delay when salvaging items at the End of Expedition screen.
Like its patch notes, Anthem update version 1.1.1 is short but sweet. There are only a few noteworthy tweaks on offer, each designed to offer a better gameplay experience. Be sure to keep it tuned to Shacknews' Anthem home page for all of our latest coverage concerning BioWare's newest action-packed experience.