Blue Mammoth Games is celebrating the success of the team's 2D fighter with a massive infographic including all kinds of cool bits of information on the game and its community. Brawlhalla launched back in 2015 and has provided a free-to-play battleground for over 20 million players on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
There have been over 800 million Brawlhalla matches and with 40,000 players joining daily, the Blue Mammoth crew is anticipating reaching one billion in May 2019. In 2018 alone, there were over 1.8 billion knockouts. Here's an excerpt from the message the team shared with fans at the bottom of the infographic, which also included a code for Brawlhalla content and the reveal that more codes are hidden in it:
"Thank you so much for being the reason why Brawlhalla continues to thrive. We're thrilled that we get to keep building this game for you. Special thanks to everyone who has helped build the great Brawlhallo community by joining in Brawlhalla esports, creating fan art, participating in discussions, streaming the game, making videos and other content, or by just gg at the end of a match. With your help, we're making 2019 the best year for Brawlhallo yet."
Since launch, Blue Mammoth Games has expanded Brawlhalla into esports, drawing two million ranked 1v1 contenders and over 1.5 million 2v2 ranked teams. The team has awarded players with $546,809 over 228 cash awarded tournaments and revealed plans to give out $500,000 in 2019 alone. The Autumn Brawlhalla Championship drew in the largest attendees for an event with 6,375 and the game has attracted over 73,000 total.
New, returning, and potential players can celebrate Valentine's Day with Happy Valhallentine's patch 3.37. There's are a lot of treats that players will be able to grab during this special event and you can sift through them below:
- Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave you hurting.”
- Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you. Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.”
- Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever, and ever, and ever.”
- Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Lovestruck 2019 Podium – “Someone said ‘All’s fair in love and war.’”
- Weapon Skin
- Cupid’s Bow – “Shot through the heart!”
- Lovestruck ColorsThese colors are sure to be a KO with their pink, red, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO Effect
- XO KO – “KO-ed in the name of love. Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!”
- Candy Hearts Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar“
- Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
- Candy Hearts Avatar
- Valhallentine will also feature a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
Brawlhalla is free-to-play and available now on PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. Stay tuned to Shacknews for additional gaming and tech updates.
Charles Singletary Jr posted a new article, Brawlhalla celebrates 20 million players
I'd never heard of this game.