Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale has reached its sixth week, meaning that it’s time for a new round of weekly challenges. This week Epic Games asks players to search chilly gnomes spread all across the in-game map. Fans may recognize this challenge as its been used a handful of times in previous seasons. However, this time around, the locations have all been changed. Here's where to find them all.
Chilly gnome locations
There are plenty of chill gnomes to be found around the Fortnite map, all of which are in the Iceberg region. Be aware that you only need to interact with 7 of the chilly gnomes in order to complete the challenge. Here are the locations where players can search chilly gnomes in Fortnite:
- South of the homes at Snobby Shores, beneath a tree atop a hill.
- Just outside Lucky Landing, west of the wall.
- On the very southern edge of the map, east of Happy Hamlet overlooking a cliff.
- On the eastern peak of Viking mountain, next to some rocks.
- On the hill south of the soccer stadium near Tilted Towers.
- Atop the mountain south of Shift Shafts, near the zipline.
- Around the trees near the lodge north of Frosty Flights.
- In the southeast area of the frozen over Greasy Grove.
- By the northern entrance to Happy Hamlet.
- South of the castle at Polar Peak, near the tower.
- Inside of the yeti cave in the southwest corner of the map.
You’ll receive five Battle Stars for finishing the chilly gnomes challenge, progressing you closer towards tier 100 of the battlepass. If you by any chance missed the 14 days of Fortnite challenges, you’re in luck: Epic has brought back the series of challenges for the rest of the week. Take a look at our guide on where to destroy snowflake decorations to help you out.
With week 6 underway, we’ve officially crossed the halfway point of Fortnite Season 7. For all of your battle royale needs, be sure to bookmark Shacknews’ Fortnite home page.