Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale has arrived, bringing a wintery good time and a new week of challenges to complete. The week 1 challenges will ask you to dance in different forbidden dance locations. These areas are marked by a “no dancing sign.” Here, we’ll show you how to find all of the forbidden dance locations so you can finish the week 1 challenges and start racking up those Battle Stars.
All forbidden dance locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
The no dancing signs are scattered throughout different areas of the map. All you need to do is approach one of these signs and do a physical emote, any dance or gesture will do. There are 11 forbidden locations in total, but you only need to dance in front of seven of them to complete the challenge. This is the first time the forbidden dance locations challenge has been used since season 3, so if you’ve forgotten where the signs are located, we have you covered.
Where to find forbidden dance locations:
- Atop the mountain southeast of Paradise Palms
- Behind the taco truck west of the race track near Paradise Palms
- In the new iceberg biome southeast of Frosty Flights, on top of a hill near a Stormwing plane
- South of Frosty Flights on the very tip of the island
- Right next to the giant metal llama north of Junk Junction
- By the pond at Lazy Links, under the pavillion
- At the peak of the mountain between Pleasant Park and the soccer field
- By the ziplines southwest of Dusty Divot, and another by the building northeast
- On the hill east of Risky Reels, behind the ice cream truck
These are all of the forbidden dance locations needed to complete the season 7 week 1 challenges. Make sure you visit our Fortnite home page for more helpful guides and walkthroughs!
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Forbidden dance locations Fortnite season 7
Has the shack considering doing an all-inclusive mobile-friendly weekly challenge sheet like that one guy on reddit does? Those things are extremely helpful for grinding out the challenges and it would probably get a lot of hits.
Forbes does a great weekly challenges article. The maps are especially useful
This is the sheet I use for quick reference. I love these things.
That's pretty good, but fort-friend.com is what you want every week.