Cyber Monday 2018 is underway and so many fresh and digital deals are being revealed. If you step over into Best Buy's digital marketplace, there's an opportunity to upgrade to Google's flagship Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL while saving $200 on the total price.
The deal at Best Buy for the Google Pixel 3 applies to the Not Pink, Clearly White, Just Black versions of the 128GB and 64GB devices. For the Google Pixel 3 XL, the Cyber Monday 2018 deal applies to same colors and storage capacities. Neither one of these deals applies to the one-time purchase price, unfortunately. The discount applies to the Verizon Device Payments option that breaks the purchase price into 24 months, but the total does equal up to a lower price than the one-time price on both smartphones.
- Google Pixel 3 64GB - $24.99/mo (24 months) = $599.76 vs One-time payment of $799.99
- Google Pixel 3 128GB - $29.16/mo (24 months) = $699.84 vs One-time payment of $899.99
- Google Pixel 3 XL 64 GB - $29.16/mo (24 months) = $699.84 vs One-time payment of $899.99
- Google Pixel 3 XL 128GB - $29.16/mo (24 months) = $799.92 vs One-time payment of $999.99
If you're trying to decide between the two models, the XL has a longer battery life and a larger screen. It's also a bit over an ounce heavier.
It's unfortunate that customers can't purchase the device outright with the $200 discount, but this is a tough Cyber Monday 2018 deal to pass up for those that want to upgrade to Google's flagship smartphone. If you're not ready to jump into Google's most recent offering, Cyber Monday 2018 consumers can also grab the Pixel 2 XL and save $400. Like the Google Pixel 3, the deal only applies if you're using the Verizon Device Payments option.
- Google Pixel 3 64GB - $18.74/mo (24 months) = $449.76 vs One-time payment of $849.99
Be sure to check out the many other Cyber Monday 2018 deals and stay tuned to Shacknews for additional updates.