Blue Isle Studios' Reignited update for Citadel: Forged With Fire, is available now, so if you've been thinking about heading back into the game, it might be a good time to give it a whirl. The sandbox fantasy MMORPG has been completely rebalanced, with progression system updates and even new systems to check out.
“We have been working on Reignited for a long time, listening to our community’s feedback and updating the game to reflect our commitment to our core fans as well as engaging new players,” said managing director Alex Tintor. It certainly seems like it, especially given how much new content there actually is. There's a new spell-crafting system, altered game menus, a new farming and cooking system, and a complete overhaul for the quest system as well.
If you need more to do, there's more quests. If you want to change up your character more, you can do that, too. Check out a full list of changes below:
- Overhauled Spell-Crafting System: A revamped system that encourages experimentation. Using new ingredients players can craft and modify a large array of unique spells.
- Revamped Game Menus: Visual and functional overhaul of menus including; inventory, crafting, spell-crafting, tame management and social relationship management.
- Farming System: Players can plant seeds and harvest reagents for potion-making and cooking.
- Cooking System: Create dishes for various uses, bonuses and buffs.
- Quest System Overhaul: A new system that will reward players with rare and valuable weapons, resources and items based on the quests they complete.
- More Quests: More options and a large variety of quests are available throughout the entire game.
- Character Customization: Customize your character to your liking, add height, weight, hair color and more!
- Raid System Overhaul: A fully rebalanced raid system and newly implemented notification system are part of the Reignited update.
- House System: A complete house system overhaul allows players to represent their house and show it with pride.
- Core Game Overhaul: The update includes visual improvements, gameplay enhancements, progression rebalancing and more!
Currently, the game's in Steam Early Access, and you can get it for $9.99, with a 60% discount currently. It's also out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, if you'd rather play it on one of those systems. The Reignited update, which brings all of the above things to fruition, is available for free.