The Steam Summer Sale arrives every year like clockwork and brings big discounts to just about every title on Valve’s storefront. Unfortunately, that means that 50 million games are on sale, but most of them aren’t worth your time. Lucky for you, the team at Shacknews has your back and has scoured the sale for the standout deals. If you just made a Steam account for the first time today or you are seasoned Steam veteran, there’s some nice deals to be had. Let’s dive in.
- Rocket League - $9.99 (50% off)
- Axiom Verge - $9.99 (50% off)
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $9.89 (67% off)
- Stardew Valley - $11.99 (20% off)
- Nioh: Complete Edition - $29.99 (40% off)
- Prey - $14.99 (50% off)
- Civilization 6 - $23.99 (60% off)
- Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition - $22.34 (59% off)
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds - $19.99 (33% off)
- Fallout 4 GOTY Edition - $29.99 (50% off)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 - $19.79 (67% off)
- The Witcher III: GOTY Edition - $19.99 (60% off)
- Dark Souls III Deluxe - $25.49 (70% off)
- Final Fantasy XV - $24.99 (50% off)
- Dying Light The Following: Enhanced Edition - $19.79 (67% off)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - $17.99 (70% off)
- Tomb Raider (2013) - $2.99 (85% off)
- Conan Exiles - $23.99 (40% off)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - $19.79 (34% off)
- Just Cause 3 XL - $6.74 (85% off)
- Killer Instinct - $9.99 (75% off)
- Dead Cells - $11.99 (40% off)
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - $17.99 (40% off)
Unlike Steam Sales in the past, all games are on sale at their full discount until the sale ends on July 5. While the games featured on the front page will rotate every day, the prices are already as good as they’re going to get, so feel free to abuse your wallet.
Chris Jarrard posted a new article, Best Game Deals of the Steam Summer Sale 2018
"Unlike Steam Sales in the past, all games are on sale at their full discount until the sale ends on July 5. While the games featured on the front page will rotate every day, the prices are already as good as they’re going to get, so feel free to abuse your wallet."
Been this way for a 2+ years now
Ya, this is more of a nostalgia comment. I'm pretty sure they studied the numbers for a good while before making the switch.