Players looking to score every trophy and achievement in Far Cry 5 shouldn't have to put in any crazy amount of work. Nearly all of the game's 51 trophies can be earned offline playing the game on the easiest difficulty setting. However, there are a few online-based trophies and achievements centered around Far Cry 5 Arcade that may give players some trouble. With that said, it doesn't seem like any of the achievements are glitched in any way, and all of them can technically be earned in just one single-player romp through the campaign.
Far Cry 5 Trophy and Achievement Roadmap
Ubisoft's latest open-world adventure Far Cry 5 is counted among some of the easier trophy and achievement hunting experiences available solely because players can make their way through the game however they see fit without missing or locking out any specific achievements. Players can simply play through the game as they please, seeking out collectibles as suits their interests, without worrying about missing something that will screw up the achievement hunting experience down the line.
With that said, players who want to minimize the effort needed in subsequent runs through the campaign would do well to focus on a few things: liberating bell towers will help open up the game's map, and players can save time down the road by not only running over as many enemies as possible using vehicles, but also to taking them out with a sidegun, the likes of which are tied to the Road Gunner and Squash and Run achievements. Saving up money for the Big Spender achievement would also be wise, as it may take a long time to collect $50,000 if players continually spend their available money on weapons and upgrades.
Far Cry 5 Complete Trophy and Achievement List
Unless stated otherwise, all of the trophies and achievements featured below are tied to the game's solo campaign. Trophies and achievements can be unlocked during cooperative play, but only by the host — the second player will have to either host their own session or play offline in order to for the achievements to unlock.
• We Always Had Faith In You - Obtain all other trophies.
• Science Fact - Put aside skepticism and help Larry.
• Ain't No Wallflower - Who are these people? Speak to 50 citizens of Hope County.
• Been There, Done That - Complete all Hunting & Fishing Challenges.
• Liberator - Liberate 5 locations from the Project at Eden's Gate.
• Scavenger - Follow the clues to the end of 3 treasure hunts.
• What Now? - Complete 3 Side Missions in Hope County.
• The Greatest SOB That Ever Lived - Laugh in danger's face by executing a Clutch Nixon stunt in each region.
• Pack Rat - Grab 1 of each collectible item. You never know when it will come in handy.
• A Wing And A Prayer - Fly Nick's plane. Hopefully you're not afraid of heights.
• Troublemaker - Discover the joys of destroying cult property in every region.
• Sewer Rat - Destroy a cult water treatment pump and make them thirst for revenge.
• Peachy Keen - Bait Peaches into going back home.
• Kicking the Hornet's Nest - Trigger the wrath of a Herald.
• ARCADE Player - Reach level 20 in the Arcade (Arcade only).
• ARCADE Hero - Play the 'Arcade Hero' mode 5 times (Arcade only).
• ARCADE Hunter - Kill 100 enemies in Arcade Multiplayer maps (Arcade only).
• ARCADE Enthusiast - Successfully complete 10 featured Arcade maps in Solo or Co-op (Arcade only).
• ARCADE Competitor - Win 10 featured maps in Multiplayer (Arcade only).
• The Hurk Locker - Truly bond with Hurk by destroying 15 vehicles together.
• Hope County Master Angler - Acquire all 4 Fishing Rods.
• Locked and Loaded - Buy all attachments for one weapon.
• Ghost Kill - Perform a Headshot kill with any bow or rifle on any cultist more than 150m away.
• Extra Crafty - Craft 25 recipes.
• Fashion First - Purchase $1000 in clothing.
• Big Spender - Spend $50,000 in Vehicle Shops.
• Stocked Garage - Buy 3 vehicles to populate your garage.
• Ace Killer - Destroy 10 planes while driving any aerial vehicle.
• Squash and Run - Run over and kill 20 enemies.
• Fertilizing the Land - Using a tractor, obliterate 5 enemies.
• Death From Above - Drop a bomb from a plane and destroy or disable 4 vehicles at once.
• Opportunity Knocks - Using rocks or cans, distract 15 enemies.
• Road Gunner - While driving or leaning out of a vehicle, kill 25 enemies.
• Fish Market - Sell 20 fish for cash.
• Where's the Beef? - Tenderize a bull with your bare hands. To death.
• Ignoble Beasts - Kill a bison using only melee weapons.
• Hitting it Off - Play 3 quests with a friend.
• Like A Bird - Use a wingsuit to travel more than 5000m.
• Close and Personal - Perform 25 close combat Takedown Kills.
• Explosive Surprise - Kill 5 enemies with sabotaged vehicles.
• Survivalist - Purchase half of all perks available.
Far Cry 5 Secret Trophies and Achievements
The descriptions for the following trophies and achievements may contain spoilers; reader discretion is advised.
• The Spark - Complete the game intro by liberating Dutch’s island.
• You Are Wrath - Be deemed the Sin of Wrath.
• Special Delivery - Ensure a baby's safe passage into this world.
• Only You - Successfully complete the First Trial.
• Walk The Path - Discover the Bliss.
• Together Forever - Get to the End.
• Saving Deputy Hudson - Save Deputy Hudson.
• Blissful - Save the Marshal from the Bliss.
• Saving Sheriff Whitehorse - Save Sheriff Whitehorse.
• Saving Deputy Pratt - Save Deputy Pratt.
Trophies and achievements aren't all that players should expect to track down in Ubisoft's latest open-world adventure. To learn more about everything from quests to collectibles, be sure to check out our extensive Far Cry 5 walkthrough and guide.