Well, Guardians, there is a reason to play Destiny 2 this week. The Iron Banner has returned and will give you a crack at some of the better looking armor in the game. It's a good week to push your power to the max, and try and get some nice gear in the process. Here is your Destiny 2 weekly reset for March 6, 2018.
Nightfall - The Pyramidion
Another simple Nightfall this week. Guardians have long mastered The Pyramidion, which I believe is one of the better strikes in the game based on voice acting alone.
There are no modifiers in the default Nightfall this week. Just make your way through it and shoot for the highest score you can get in the process.
- Unbroken - Complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Siege Engine - Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
Flashpoint - Nessus
Not too bad as far as Flashpoints go. Nessus is a big planet with lots of public events, so you should bang out the five you need in short order. Remember, heroic public events are more fun, and if you do a total of 10 you'll get your clan engram and you Flashpoint done.
Leviathan Raid Order
The Leviathan raid will play out as follows: Pleasure Gardens > Gauntlet > Royal Pools > Calus. Be sure to study our Leviathan raid guide, as well as our guide on the Leviathan raid underbelly codes, to help stay out of the Castellum as much as you possibly can.
Leviathan Raid Challenge
The Leviathan raid challenge is Calus this week. If you're not sure how to pull that off, read the Calus challenge mode guide we've put together to help you through.
Faction Weapons for Sale
The following vendors not only sell armor, but also a weapon each week. Most of these weapons aren't worth having, but every now and then one of the best weapons in Destiny 2 shows up.
- Devrim Kay - Flash and Thunder Legendary Grenade Launcher
- Asher Mir - Death Adder Legendary Submachine Gun
- Sloane - Annual Skate Legendary Hand Cannon
- Failsafe - Out of Options Legendary Submachine Gun
- Commander Zavala - The Last Dance Legendary Sidearm
- Lord Shaxx - Martyr's Make Legendary Auto Rifle
- Lord Saladin - Jorum's Claw Legendary Pulse Rifle
- Lord Saladin - Orimund's Anvil Legendary Auto Rifle
- Lord Saladin - Orewing's Maul Legendary Grenade Launcher
- Legendary Weapon Mod: Solar Damage Mod
- Legendary Chest Armor Mod: Void Paragon Mod
- Legendary Leg Armor Mod: Solar Ordnance Mod
- Rare Emote: Humbug - 400 Bright Dust
- Legendary Emote: Grooving Dance - 700 Bright Dust
- Exotic Sparrow: Curse of Foresight - 2,500 Bright Dust
- Exotic Ship: Sails of Osiris - 2,000 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Break the Dawn (Merciless) - 800 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Eye of Osiris (Prometheus) - 800 Bright Dust
- Exotic Hunter Ornament: Trickster (Gemini Jester) - 1,500 Bright Dust
- Legendary Ghost: Upward Climber Shell - 400 Bright Dust
- Legendary Transmat Effect: Cabal Arrival - 650 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Desert of Gold - 40 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Metallic Sunrise - 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable - 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable - 350 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable - 750 Bright Dust
That will wrap up the Destiny 2 weekly reset for March 6, 2018. Get into the Iron Banner and earn yourself some gear and don't forget to visit the Shacknews Destiny 2 complete strategy guide for help banging out that solo Nightfall, Guardian.