4X strategy games like Sid Meier's Civilization seem perfect for touch-screen, mobile platforms. Civilization VI is the latest in the series and, while you can play the game's first 60 turns for free, you'd have to pay full price for the rest. Thankfully, you can cut that cost in half for a limited time. Civ VI on iOS is available for $29.99 until March 1.
Have you ever wanted to conquer nations on the go? Here's your chance. CIvilization VI on iOS isn't a limited experience when it comes to the base game:
PANSIVEEMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life,
tolate game alliances and negotiations.
- COMBINED ARMS: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems are designed to introduce new players to the underlying concepts of Civilization so they can easily get started on a path to victory.
Unfortunately, though, expansion content is not available on the mobile platforms. If you're planning to give it a go, make sure you're running iOS 11 on an iPad Air 2, iPad 2017, or
Charles Singletary posted a new article, 50% Off Deal On Civilization VI For iPad Lets You Conquer Nations For Less
Buy it, nerds!
Oh shit, yes please.
What is the most expensive iPad game people have purchased? The ecosystem really has had me gravitate to $10 max, which is unfortunate since it probably hampers development on this platform.
I might grab this.