PUBG Corp Opens Up About Issues Plaguing The Game
PUBG is a massive hit, but not without its share of issues. The devs want to have an open conversation about things they're aware of and working to fix.
After introducing some improvements to fix performance and address cheating issues this week, PUBG Corp is opening up even more about efforts to improve the massive hit that is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Via their official PUBG help twitter account, the team has shared a "Known Issues" list on their forum so players can stay informed on what's being fixed.
Hi everyone. In an effort to further improve transparency and communication between our players and developers, we have created a known issues list on our forum that will be regularly updated to keep you informed on what is being fixed/investigated: https://t.co/TdCpdLePWZ— PUBG Help (@PUBG_help) January 26, 2018
As of today, this is what the list looks like. If you've experienced something that isn't on this list, make sure you reach out to PUBG_Help.
Scheduled To Be Fixed
These issues have been already resolved internally. They will be applied in the next live server patch.
- The compass UI wobbling when parachuting straight down
- Dying from falling when vaulting and climbing in the water
- Delay between
reloadand the first shot
- The adjusted zoom level in 8x scope resets after changing into another weapon
- When the character opens the door while sitting down, the door opens as the character stands up instead of opening immediately
- When player changes the seat while the motorcycle is in the air, it stops and sinks to the ground
- 0x magnification scopes are intermittently pixelated
- Some in-game texts are missing or misaligned
- After reconnecting
tothe game, the camera direction of ADS FPP goes off intermittently
Under Investigation / Fix In Progress
These are issues that are under investigation or in the process of being resolved.
- Random overturning of motorcycles
- Two players getting stuck in the door
- When reporting through replay, sometimes the name is wrong or even invisible
- Long Leather Boots (Brown) do not have spikes in the game
- 4x scope's aim point shows in red instead of blue in colorblind mode
- Friends list does not function normally
- “Reconnect” button does not show when trying to rejoin the game after being disconnected from a custom match
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members cannot distinguish or revive each other
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ markers on the map are different from their actual locations
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ HP indicators on the lower left appear full and do not change
Need To Be Reported
These are comparatively rare issues that require individual resolution. If you are experiencing one of these issues, please contact customer support.
- In the main menu, the BP appears as N/A and there is a message that says
- Please contact customer support with screenshots of your main menu. The issue is due to an issue with inventory information
- BP appears as "-"
- Sometimes when the server is unstable, actions that consume BP such as character customization are made multiple times in a series, consuming a large amount of BP at the same time. Please take a screenshot of your main menu and contact customer support
- When trying to reconnect to the game after disconnecting, “Reconnect” button isn’t there.
- If you see an error message in the lower part of the main menu, please contact customer support with a screenshot.
These are issues which were patched on the live servers among the “Scheduled To Be Fixed” category.
- To be updated soon
Charles Singletary posted a new article, PUBG Corp Opens Up About Issues Plaguing The Game