While this week has been a big one for Street Fighter V, Capcom's other major fighting game franchise is getting some attention this week, too. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is set to receive a patch later this Thursday. While it's set to balance a handful of characters, it's also set to solve some issues with unblockable setups.
The main issues being addressed include a bug where players can't block low when turning around, inconsistent hitbox timing related to character direction, and a pesky bug with the Soul Stone's Infinity Storm that sometimes prevent players from switching characters.
Specific characters are getting some fixes, as well. Here's what they look like, according to Capcom-Unity:
- Adjusted Active Switch entrance attack so that knockback distance matches that of other characters.
- Adjusted ground back dash so that from the 10th frame on, it can be cancelled into an attack.
- Adjusted ground back dash so that from the 15th frame on, it can be cancelled into an attack.
- Adjusted Active Switch entrance attack so that knockback distance matches that of other characters
- Venom Trap: Fixed a bug that caused two traps to appear when performed at certain times.
- Venom Glide: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to perform Venom Glide again until landing on the ground, when performing an air throw after using Venom Glide.
- Fixed a bug that caused Finale Rosso to be interrupted mid-attack when it hits an opponent who has been bound by a reflected Web Ball.
Look for the patch to arrive at some point later today.
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Patch Fixes Some Unblockables
And infinite patch to fix infinite combos
LOL,I was going to make a joke about "infinite patches".