Curse of Osiris is here, but we still have a weekly reset to get through. Players were thrown for a loop earlier today when a weekly reset too place, and then was replaced by the proper one with Curse of Osiris.
Nightfall: The Inverted Spire
The Nightfall for this week is The Inverted Spire. Taking place on Nessus, The Inverted Spired tasks you with figuring out why the Cabal are drilling into the earth. Attrition is active, which means no healing unless you kill enemies. Be sure to check out our Arms Dealer Quest guide if you’re stuck on that part of the Legend of Acrius quest.
Attrition – Health and shield regeneration is significantly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light. Collect these to restore your health and charge your super.
Timewarp: Killing Time – Defeat enemies to extend the mission timer, up to a limit.
Leviathan Raid Order
We’ll update this once we know the order of the Leviathan raid. Make sure to check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide if your team is struggling with any of the fights.
Leviathan Raid Challenge Mode
The Leviathan Challenge mode for this week’s reset is currently unknown. We will update this once we know more.
For the Destiny 2 weekly reset, Cayde-6 has tasked you with heading to the EDZ to complete Public Events. Make sure you visit Cayde-6 and buy his treasure maps before you head to the EDZ. If you’re lucky, these treasure chests have a chance of rewarding you with an Exotic engram. Or, if you’re unlucky like me, nothing.
As always, Eververse brings with her a collection of cosmetic items for you to purchase using Bright Dust. Below is everything she’s currently stocking:
- Timely Dance – Emote – 700 Bright Dust
- Call Me – Emote – 400 Bright Dust
- Solo Stand – Sparrow – 600 Bright Dust
- Hardtop Regent – Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Amethystine – Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Book of the Dead – Vigilance Wing Weapon Ornament – 800 Bright Dust
- Eye of Osiris – Prometheus Lens Weapon Ornament – 1250 Bright Dust
- Class Armor – Legs – 800 Bright Dust
- Avalon Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Gray Tiger Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Silver Beam Effects – Transmat Effect – 450 Bright Dust
- Frumious Blue – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Desert of Gold – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Metallic Sunrise – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion – Consumable – 50 Bright Dust
That’s it for this week’s Destiny 2 Weekly Reset. If you’re struggling with any part of the game, take some time to check out our Destiny 2 Complete Strategy Guide where we cover everything you need to know about Bungie’s latest blockbuster.