The Destiny 2 weekly reset time is one of the most exciting days of the week for Guardians, as it provides a fresh shot at earning some powerful gear to crank that Power level to 305. The weekly reset also comes alongside a new Nightfall, a new order for the Leviathan raid, and a new opportunity to earn rewards with your clan. For the longest time, Bungie rolled out updates alongside a weekly reset that took place at 9 a.m. UTC every Tuesday, but those times have since changed with the release of the Curse of the Osiris DLC. Keep reading to learn the latest Destiny 2 weekly reset time in several major worldwide time zones.
Edit: this article was updated on August 14, 2018 to reflect the new Destiny 2 weekly reset times for several time zones across the globe.
What time is the Destiny 2 weekly reset? UTC and GMT to ET, PT, BST, and more
The current Destiny 2 weekly reset time takes place every Tuesday at 5 p.m. UTC/GMT. For those players who might not know how Coordinated Universal Time or Greenwich Mean Time translates to their local time zones, we've created the following breakdown of when players can expect the Destiny 2 weekly reset in their local time zones.
Destiny 2 weekly reset times across the world:
- 5 p.m. UTC/GMT
- 6 p.m. BST (British Summer Time)
- 7 p.m. CET (Central European Summer Time)
- 8 p.m. EET (Eastern European Time)
- 9 p.m. FET (Further-eastern European Time)
- 1 a.m. AWST (Australian Western Standard Time)
- 2 a.m. ACST (Australian Central Standard Time)
- 2 a.m. JST (Japan Standard Time)
- 3 a.m. AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
- 5 a.m. NZST (New Zealand Standard Time)
- 7 a.m. HST (Hawaii Standard Time)
- 8 a.m. AKST (Alaska Standard Time)
- 10 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- 11 a.m. MST (Mountain Standard Time)
- 12 noon CST (Central Standard Time)
- 1 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Along with the possibility of new content, Destiny 2 players can expect several tweaks each time the game gets its weekly reset, including a new Nightfall strike, a new Flashpoint destination, new treasure maps from Cayde-6, plus a reset to Leviathan Raid progress and keys. Beyond that, the reset also brings new Crucible challenges, Strike challenges, Planet challenges, and Patrol challenges.
If you want to keep pace with everything Bungie plans to change with each weekly reset, be sure to check out Bungie's weekly updates on the state of the game and any live events that may be taking place. Almost any announcement worth noting will be in these posts. For more information on everything that’s going in the game otherwise, be sure to visit and bookmark the Shacknews Destiny 2 complete strategy guide, where players can find more information on exotic quests, the Leviathan raid, the Iron Banner, and much more.