Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11 is incoming, but the servers will be down as the developers implement a few changes during their maintenance period. Below is a list of just some of the issues that Bungie has investigated and will fix this week:
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step "His Highness's Seal" was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
Courtesy of their blog post from last week, this week's maintenance is expected to last until 12 P.M. PDT today. The team warns that players may encounter a server queue when things go live. That makes sense considering tons of players will be clamoring to return to the game and check out the updates.
PlayStation 4 crashes, issues with lost sectors, and
Update: Servers are currently online, slightly ahead of schedule.