Blizzard has pointed to some changes coming to Hearthstone. With the Summer Playoffs completed in all regions, the time has come for Update 9.1, which strikes some of the game's major staples with the nerf bat.
With Monday's 9.1 patch, the following changes have been implemented:
- Innervate (Druid) - Now reads: Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only. (Down from 2)
- Fiery War Axe (Warrior) – Now costs 3 mana. (Up from 2)
- Hex (Shaman) – Now costs 4 mana. (Up from 3)
- Murloc Warleader (Neutral) – Now reads: Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack. (Down from +2 Attack, +1 Health)
- Spreading Plague (Druid) – Now costs 6 mana. (Up from 5)
Some of these cards cannot be disenchanted, but those looking to disenchant Murloc Warleader or Spreading Plague can pick up the full Arcade Dust value for both for the next two weeks.
For an idea of how these changes should impact the Hearthstone meta going forward, be sure to check out our recent analysis.