3,651 chatty comments by "zombie man"
- Posted Oct 22, 2017 6:20am PDT I don't think there's a bad version of RE4... even the damn Wii version was good.
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 9:20pm PDT Deathmatch. Don't have to worry about being grouped with shitty teammates.
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 8:35pm PDT Are you ashamed of your words and deeds yet? https://mobile.twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/376424398023962624?lang=en
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 5:36pm PDT I love the vita but I doubt it. I could be wrong but I didn't think it was commercially successful.
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 7:55pm PDT None of this is NEW though, besides possibly the climbing, although you could debate that Assassin's Creed has had climbing of a sort in it since...
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 7:32pm PDT I'm glad that you like it, but I have played the game too and I didn't see anything that special. If the exact same game was released by Bethesda...
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 2:36pm PDT San Diego is too crowded for my tastes. Great weather though.
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 10:52am PDT The CGI intros at the start of the Dawn of War games are godlike. DoW2 in particular gets me super pumped.
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 2:30pm PDT Running through honour mode right now. I'm about a third of the way into act II. I'm running a party of mages and one ranger. So far so good, but...
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 4:31am PDT Used to play daily but I've been on a break for two months or so. There's been way too many good games coming out lately and my backlog was getting...
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 12:31pm PDT Oh yeah, and get the pet pal talent. Every animal in the game is a full-blown npc as long as you have that talent.
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 12:30pm PDT You pick up to three of the origin characters as party members. I recommend making a custom character as your starter.
- Posted Sep 20, 2017 9:19am PDT Seriously, this wait is brutal
- Posted Aug 27, 2017 6:03pm PDT I think I'm lucky, I've been using my iphone 5 since 2012 with no case and I've dropped it countless times on cement, hard tile, etc; and I've...
- Posted Aug 21, 2017 1:19am PDT Got it, thanks.