12,735 chatty comments by "zolointo"
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 8:32am PST I think that is the value to duplicate them in the 3D Printer on your ship?
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 7:50am PST The 3D Printer has a small scan box at the top of its interface. If you open your inventory and pop an item onto it, it will present a scan fee in...
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 6:26am PST Chop down some trees and feed the logs into your ship. Jump to another planet.
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 6:17am PST We explored to the west, maybe 5 minute walk, and found a space vampire pyramid. That's where some of the new found space furniture at the landing...
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 5:26am PST Morning notes: - Each world wraps around, unlike Terarria - You don't need to make special 'fuel' to fuel your ship. Just toss some wood or coal...
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 7:45pm PST Large spinny capsules are not always good! I just got one-shot killed by one.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 7:44pm PST I quit the game earlier and ran it again. Said that an update was available. Maybe it happened transparently for you if auto-update was ticked?
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 6:53pm PST First update just went live on Steam. No notes, but it's a 550 meg update.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 6:33pm PST Got to the bottom. Lava. No hell or unique stuff, just lava. Large spinny capsules in the underground grant temporary stat boosts. Last one I...
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 5:38pm PST Add salt.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 4:56pm PST That's what happened to me to. I placed it, it started to flash, and then I used it on it and it went poof and brought forth the space penguins.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 4:54pm PST Notch would have taken vacation on beta release day.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 4:09pm PST No. Unlimited ammo and it should be left click. Sounds like a beta bug.
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 3:40pm PST Bird people. I guess that makes penguins my mortal enemy?
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 3:16pm PST The Distress Beacon can bring much woe in the form of hostile space penguins. Be careful.