10,297 chatty comments by "zolointo"
- Posted May 24, 2017 4:40pm PDT It's the sequel to Don't Shit Your Pants. A bit of a tangent from the original, but effective in pants-pooping ability.
- Posted May 23, 2017 8:22pm PDT lol at the first/top comment which is pretty much "read the fucking manual".
- Posted May 21, 2017 8:32pm PDT Never go full print anime shirt.
- Posted May 21, 2017 10:04am PDT http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_j5viod2ov2.jpg
- Posted May 21, 2017 6:08am PDT Pretty awesome Nintendo DS mod http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_oko89j08es.jpg Stolen from twitter so perhaps a 'shop.
- Posted May 20, 2017 11:37am PDT OH MAN! IT'S TOMORROW!???! :D :D :D :D :D
- Posted May 18, 2017 5:13am PDT Y'know what blows my mind? Once upon a time there was dozens of photo organizing programs (we're talking winxp era) who's organization function...
- Posted May 18, 2017 5:01am PDT I did the same with nougat last year. This one is much less problematic in comparison. I use my phone for inbox, RSS, and ShackBrowse almost...
- Posted May 17, 2017 12:19pm PDT I like to live... dangerously... beta. http://chattypics.com/files/whatcouldgowrong_589ntjzxzb.png
- Posted May 17, 2017 10:20am PDT Android O Beta now live: http://www.droid-life.com/2017/05/17/android-o-beta-now-live-pixel-nexus-devices/
- Posted May 17, 2017 3:53am PDT Aw, shit. I missed the survey in the May 10th email. Arghhhh.
- Posted May 16, 2017 1:46pm PDT And we can all become moisture farmers.
- Posted May 12, 2017 4:15pm PDT In a clear plastic bag, like a real Canadian.
- Posted May 10, 2017 5:20pm PDT VR folks... Google bought Owlchemy? https://blog.google/products/google-vr/welcoming-owlchemy-labs-google/ I don't know what 'welcoming' means.
- Posted May 10, 2017 5:16pm PDT I have a reel mower with a battery assist. Sounded like a good idea, but the reel can't be removed easily so it pretty much just pets the grass...