7,125 chatty comments by "zohar79"
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:22am PST They price match.
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:21am PST Yep, they would have a decent profit if it weren’t for those debt payments the buyout put on them.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 5:01pm PST I pretty much only use the jar of Sriracha garlic chili sauce these days.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 1:48pm PST It is one of my favorite movies.
- Posted Mar 03, 2018 6:40am PST Some areas of the South call them soft drinks because we're closer to where Pepsi started. Specifically Eastern NC/SC.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 10:17am PST My choice is a 15 minute drive vs. 10 minute walk to bus stop, hour bus ride. I usually drive, but a few times a month I'll take the bus.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 9:51am PST And it actually had a person's name attached to it.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 3:20pm PST You are going to be really well-known and successful someday soon. Keep it up!
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 7:50pm PST https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2129-Kristens-Channel-Florence-SC-29501/103994317_zpid I like this one better. Great area....
- Posted Jan 29, 2018 7:18pm PST It's a lot of fun for adults. Especially Epcot.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 3:38pm PST Calisthenics, basically. I can't really get very winded anyway because I start coughing and wheezing. Today's the first day I've felt nearly human...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 3:32pm PST Haven't been to jiu-jitsu for two weeks due to bronchitis and it sucks!
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 10:44am PST 2-3 a week. Sometimes I’ll go a month without any.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 5:23am PST You will be a famous YouTuber if you keep working on your channel.
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 12:03am PST I saw the name Zohar in the old testament and thought it sounded hilarious. So now I'm stuck with it.