55 chatty comments by "your_muther"
- Posted Jun 13, 2005 10:44am PDT agreed on the clothing, looks like your going to be playing with plastic soldiers this time round
- Posted Oct 08, 2005 7:11am PDT Avi2DVD ftw http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareAvi2Dvd.html Plus its free
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 10:56am PST Hmmm Half Life 2 on the game boy. Relyable information!
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 12:14am PST Or everyone could just get xfire, and there would be no need for steam friends. Its basically the same thing, just xfire works with other games as...
- Posted Feb 14, 2006 6:29am PST "Screwed" you wish! :P
- Posted May 17, 2006 6:18am PDT Wow! thats alot, think i payed about Ã‚Â£25 for it when it first came out. Was such an awesome game, think i might have to pull the saturn...
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 4:35am PDT http://steamcommunity.com/id/your_muther
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 6:24am PDT The cake is a lie tho!!!
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 7:22am PST Ahh dearest shack, would you be so graceful as to help me with my problem? I have recently just got a 360, and have kitted myself out with CoD4...
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 7:30am PST I am currently on my second animal watch, very comfy, fairly smart while not being over bearing. And they keep time really well.
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 8:07am PST Yea i have.
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 8:27am PST Haha wiggling was the first thing i tried, i have also tried stroking and caressing the beast..... neither have worked :(
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 8:28am PST The only background noise i have is from the speakers, i have tried turning these off, so the only sound is the PC and 360 running by my feet.
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 9:33am PST Thanks ill try another controller see if that makes a difference. Also a little update. I have found that i can stop the constant broadcasting...
- Posted Jan 19, 2008 9:38am PST Ahh ok, its the controller that is the problem, playing with another wireless controller and also my wired controller and the problem goes away....