7,944 chatty comments by "yonderboy"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 3:12pm PST I like the hammered finish on that. I haven't had a chance to use one, but I've seen some really nice knifework done by them. I'm also a silly...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:38pm PST I just picked up a Tojiro DP Nakiri over Christmas. Their 240mm Deba or Gyuto would be a good choice for all-around kitchen use....
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:52pm PST I'm more impressed that she competed for several years and didn't manage to get any better in the process. That's Joe Bauers-level mediocrity.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 6:22pm PST Tomb Raider or Need for Speed. I think it's a tie for which one I own more of.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:23pm PST Are any of those local co-op?
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:22pm PST Whack the starter with a hammer, on your car. It's probably on its way out.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 3:01pm PST I got out for some schizophrenic weather yesterday and rode a few hills. Anything that wasn't gravel was peanut butter. I had more planned, but the...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:24pm PST Dead chicken with old milk https://i.imgur.com/O9UDXeD.gifv
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 7:24pm PST I saw a couple of them while I was working in West Covina two weeks ago. I think they missed the mark on the styling for the back end.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 10:32am PST How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None. That's a hardware problem.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 10:00am PST Pretty much any movie scored by Tom Holkenborg.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 2:09pm PST The Kindle Fire is a huge pain in the ass if you want the Play Store, in my experience. You can buy an Asus ZenPad 8 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I...
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 8:18pm PST It came with 40c Maxxis ReFuse, but I've got a spare 650b wheelset that I'm going to get some 2.1" Schwalbes mounted for later in the season.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 8:14pm PST I haven't been out to Duthie or Tiger, yet. I heard there are some new trails at Capitol Forest that I'm looking to check out.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 7:06pm PST Full carbon frame with a 105 hydro group, but the crank is a compact road double. The Fulcrum wheels that came with it are tubeless compatible; I...