13,435 chatty comments by "yAak"
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 3:51pm PDT High expectations for the game... and the mod-tools. I guess I would be really excited if they said it would be on the shelves in a week. November...
- Posted Oct 16, 2004 3:10am PDT The only thing that came before GITS: SAC was the GITS movie, and before that, the GITS manga. You dont really need the manga to make sense of...
- Posted Oct 16, 2004 3:00am PDT Overall, good post IMO. A lot of the suggestions my parents followed at least in part, and I consider myself lucky that they did. However, as to...
- Posted Oct 14, 2004 3:38pm PDT Um, did we even know this game existed more than a year and a half ago? I dont think I cared about it 2 years ago either.
- Posted Oct 03, 2004 11:58pm PDT Aliens: Inside terraformer, down under the thermal exchange, Hudson: "Yeah, but its a dry heat!"
- Posted Oct 03, 2004 11:49pm PDT what if the portal bent space so the two locations were physically adjacent to each other?
- Posted Oct 03, 2004 11:48pm PDT I fear underwater moving machine parts. o.O
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 3:27am PDT Its pretty funny because of how fucking easy that kind of thing is to code. Its like building a car but leaving off the door handles.
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 1:49am PDT Time to make more boxes to put people in. :[
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 1:44am PDT Like, how they forged katanas? Only think i can think of involving hair that would cost more than like $30.
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 12:56am PDT Nevermind, i said the word "relationship" that obviously isnt what anyone is talking about here.
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 12:54am PDT Am I the only guy on the face of the planet that doesnt try and start a relationship with a girl on the basis of wanting to fuck her? = No, I'm not...
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 12:52am PDT Hey, I regretted that purchase.
- Posted Sep 13, 2004 2:13pm PDT o_o They... they hanged an elephant??? Special indeed... *shivers*
- Posted Sep 13, 2004 1:43pm PDT Titled "Duke Nukem Forever: Entertainment Without A Game"