13,712 chatty comments by "yAak"
- Posted Aug 01, 2005 1:43pm PDT *grin*
- Posted Aug 01, 2005 1:04pm PDT Wow, they're almost always funny, both comic and front page writing, but god, I know better than to express THAT opinion on the Shack! =P
- Posted Aug 01, 2005 12:37am PDT thanks Gabe
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 10:32pm PDT The value lies in presenting the same lame messages in new and exciting ways. ;)
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 9:31pm PDT ints become longs!
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 8:19pm PDT Only way to be sure.
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 8:09pm PDT Ooh, and gun-running! When the rounds ended, the guns stayed on the ground. So in the thick-battle areas there would be PILES of guns. One quite...
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 8:07pm PDT Good Ol' CS: In the days of yore, (Its first year of betas, 6 years ago maybe?) the P-90 was the win gun. If you wanted any kills, you bought...
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 7:48pm PDT I use(worship) Beyond Compare - http://www.scootersoftware.com/ but it ain't free.
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 7:41pm PDT Ice forest had awesome music... gah, now I HAVE to play it.
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 7:28pm PDT Is it wrong that I get excited just reading those old SNES titles? I gotta dig out my SNES, or buy a gamepad for my PC.
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 7:20pm PDT has graphics from* not *is* lol
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 7:19pm PDT Quest for Thelda- Um, thats Zelda for the NES... but you knew that right?
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 6:34pm PDT Skied for 7 years, taught myself snowboarding 5 (6? oh my) years ago, and never looked back.
- Posted Jul 31, 2005 6:28pm PDT ^^^ do this