713 chatty comments by "xstatik"
- Posted Feb 20, 2003 2:39pm PST (Testing my new shack account)
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 8:31am PST They also managed to call it an "Apple iNote". Twice.
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 9:51am PST Anyone else see the R.O.B. cameo about 2/3 into the movie? m/ SEGA! m/
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 10:02am PST New SNL tomorrow nite w/ Christopher Walken http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/index.html
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 10:11am PST http://www.geekspeakweekly.com/cowbell/
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 10:36am PST VPC was purchased by Microsoft a few days ago. http://www.connectix.com/about/acquisition_win.html
- Posted Feb 26, 2003 8:26pm PST Where did you get it from?
- Posted Feb 26, 2003 8:42pm PST Same thing happened to me today every time I attempted to list my auction on eBay - must have been a conflict w/ the drag-n-drop picture plugin...
- Posted Feb 26, 2003 9:42pm PST Can you imagine a 3D version of the "Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy" level? That would be wild beyond belief.
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 1:08pm PST I love that one - "It's like a tiny god."
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 1:38pm PST Finally. I *knew* someday i'd find something that takes advantage of my 1GB of RAM.
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 2:09pm PST I'm at 1.37GB of pagefile usage now w/ 21MB free physical memory. I'll post a screenshot when I max out...if it's still possible.
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 7:52pm PST Do some searching on apartments.com. You should be able to find some good places in Bucktown, Wicker Park, Lake View, or Lincoln Park. A friend...
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 7:55pm PST I saw a performance at Improv Olympic 2 years ago. They was hilarious! A great time was had by all (and the fact that they push massive amounts...
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 8:10pm PST You know, if you have some corral and some brown paint, you can make a child look like a deer.