1,427 chatty comments by "xjdrake32"
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 11:11pm PDT CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT? THEN STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 12:32pm PST Well I was planning to not get it because EA makes imbalanced games and never patches them.
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 12:33pm PST Well, I was planning to not get it because EA makes imbalanced games and never patches them.
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 1:09pm PST How can EA have the gall to say things like they are proud of their past efforts with balancing games? EA is the WORST gaming company when it comes...
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 6:11pm PST If you buy games for singleplayer then maybe this will be worth it. Also if you buy games for imbalanced multiplayer that will never be balanced...
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 11:11pm PST It's the EA way.
- Posted Nov 20, 2004 12:05am PST When you've been playing WW/EA games as long as I have its hard not to be =/
- Posted Nov 20, 2004 12:44am PST Well I didn't mean to imply you didn't. But you must have more patience than I if you can remain optimistic about EA games.
- Posted Nov 20, 2004 10:02pm PST dude, you were camping it up big time. Not "holding the objective" camping, but "I'm the last person as T so instead of getting the bomb, I'm gonna...
- Posted Nov 20, 2004 10:32pm PST Castles 2: Siege & Conquest
- Posted Nov 21, 2004 1:36am PST Yeah I don't understand people who say the story is weak either. To my knowledge there isn't even a story!
- Posted Nov 21, 2004 1:44am PST I had almost no expectations for HL2, I got it for CSS. I can enjoy singleplayer, but I cannot play HL2 for more than 5 minutes a day. No story, no...
- Posted Nov 21, 2004 2:09am PST Checkpoint one is in dire need of getting to, will you take up the quest of Gordon Freeman and dare to reach the depths of Checkpoint one? And if...
- Posted Nov 21, 2004 2:27am PST Yeah I noticed characters talking, more like rambling however. No relevance to any basic underlying story.
- Posted Nov 21, 2004 2:13pm PST I must not have created enough fun and a story for myself like you did