47 chatty comments by "xfoo"
- Posted Mar 28, 2002 3:33pm PST Anyone know of a flash game, in which circles grew/shrunk and you had to click them? The circles would move faster, be more numerous and become...
- Posted Mar 28, 2002 4:06pm PST XeBoLt sir, you are the man!
- Posted Aug 17, 2002 12:59pm PDT But cmon, it's from the makers of FvF! gameplay > graphics
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 10:08am PDT ID never did fine without a comp mod - the community (read - rhea and that q3comp guy) got together and finished ID's sloppy job. Baseq3 is a joke...
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 10:51am PDT With all the q3 tourneys going on, why is it this one is announced? :/ Doubleteam? CTFx2? Challenges? WCG?
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 1:39pm PDT So... since it isn't shackes we should only announce the crappy tournaments?
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 2:18pm PDT Rofl, you little bastard :P
- Posted Jun 28, 2005 1:37pm PDT I've been able to play quake on my PDA for a long time now, which is better anyways ;)
- Posted Jan 31, 2006 10:46pm PST why even taunt me with saying that :(
- Posted Feb 24, 2006 4:29pm PST The only mod that ever did HM was CPMA.
- Posted Feb 24, 2006 4:29pm PST Somewhat buggy and lacking a lot of features, but hopefully will bring more players to q4.
- Posted Mar 28, 2006 11:25am PST Too bad they didn't put the fragarcade map winners in the patch. That could have actually helped the community a lot :) ps dear jesus server...
- Posted Mar 28, 2006 3:01pm PST Not making the patch larger is a sorry excuse I think. People are downloading game demos that are 500 meg for heaven sake. Plus i'd point to the...
- Posted Jul 15, 2006 8:08pm PDT and why play q4 when CPMA 1.33 was just released? www.promode.org
- Posted Dec 22, 2006 5:50pm PST Lets win a game which has real competition in it, like quake, cs or wc3.