2,413 chatty comments by "xenoeye"
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 8:43am PDT Already old? Oh and good luck using it without a CD-Key.
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 8:45am PDT Under 100megs they said
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 10:15am PDT mini-fool stop humping the demo
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 10:17am PDT Epic are wisely not making any exclusives and encouraging people to mirror it, I wouldn't worry about downloading and I would advise against crap...
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 11:17am PDT Same time as windows just like the release I think :)
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 11:17am PDT With the UT2003 demo out this week who cares? :P
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 11:22am PDT LOL - just my point, they're all good and not really in competition, its not like UT2003 has a new multiplayer Id game to compete with.
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 11:36am PDT Its a little short on CPU power according to the specs but I'd give the demo a shot and go from there.
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 12:30pm PDT He gets the corporate pr guy crap because of the vague answers and all that 2 weeks bullshit but he's actually been pretty active and informative,...
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 12:13am PDT No, according to mark a TNT2 will run it, i.e. start the exe :P
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 12:13am PDT Look up karma physics engine, its all good :)
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 9:59am PDT It the Quake idiots fault, you know the ones who think they need 240 fps to get a frag :)
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 1:30pm PDT No, thats his very point, they are selling unfinished games off the shelves because they think they can solve everyones problems with patches later...
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 7:09am PDT bit uselss in an RPG (wallhack) but I guess we'll see the effects of cheats like that in games like Planetside.
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 7:15am PDT I think 75000 is closer to the number playing at one time.