2,413 chatty comments by "xenoeye"
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 3:30pm PST http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/12/14/wquake14.xml
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 5:54pm PST The very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters, people who talk at the theater and shackers who don't send their WE.
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 5:59pm PST Calling bullshit on this just because it seems like a better option than going mad looking for it.
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 9:06pm PST ieGod
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 10:44pm PST Foobar2000 or iTunes. Neither have annoying interfaces imo, iTunes probably wins on the searching and Foobar on the memory usage. Foobar is more...
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 3:09am PST PS. The Shack has a sucky design and that's why I dedicated time to copying it as closely as possible.
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 3:12am PST It's like a law of nature that when you are banned, someone else will get away with the same thing just to piss you off more.
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 6:51pm PST *Points to shack holiday guide* -> http://www.shacknews.com/extras/2005/120905_holidayguide2005_1.x Good list for all those platforms and it's...
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 7:33pm PST Why was such a big deal made of this? I'm seriously curious. Is it a political thing because of issues between the two countries, because of the...
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 7:51pm PST I wasn't really directing that as a response to your post, it's just not the first time I've read it and some articles i've seen linked suggest...
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 7:37am PST Yeah, you've got to remember that older Valve games are also served on steam, not just source engine games.
- Posted Dec 24, 2005 7:18am PST Yup, I wouldn't have bothered with that lineup either.
- Posted Jan 03, 2006 11:06pm PST Or Tetris! Just think how many handheld consoles that might sell.