2,413 chatty comments by "xenoeye"
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 4:38am PST Not quite true, Microsoft are the only ones loosing money on their console because they came in with huge marketing budgets and with hardware that...
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 11:42am PST What makes them look like morons and lapdogs? They only reason they re-rated GTA is because some inaccessable content on the disc was found and...
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 11:46am PST How close it is to Zelda in gameplay then? I love the Zelda games but the impression I'm getting from Kameo is that its closer to Rares N64...
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 1:52pm PST o/ o/ o/
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 2:05pm PST Bottom of the group too, ouch.
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 5:26pm PST Philip K. Dick fans or something?
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 5:30pm PST Makes a lot more sense than the series and movies do.
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 8:08am PST Me too, there's no way in hell I could recommend them as novels in their own right. However, between the books, games and audio play (from the...
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 8:20am PST He's referring to something Cliffy B said recently about having cheaper but shorter games. I don't think anyone expects $20 games to be the norm...
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 10:10am PST Which would mean sometime in 2008 for Europe judging by the way they handled the PSP launch.
- Posted Dec 12, 2005 7:57pm PST More like 5 million people trying to connect to AOLs servers. Also Skype and Napster aren't http.
- Posted Dec 14, 2005 8:37am PST Party in Zion with Queen's "We are the Champions" playing. I wish I was kidding
- Posted Dec 14, 2005 10:45am PST and there are HD marketplace movies.
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 3:24pm PST So Nintendo should give up or start selling things at a loss? Good business plans.
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 3:25pm PST Super Gamecuboid SP!