28 chatty comments by "wyglif2k"
- Posted Nov 16, 2004 7:48pm PST I didn't think I would find another person in this world that has also played this game. It was VERY hard though.
- Posted Jan 12, 2005 6:04pm PST This is great! I think I last played Marathon on my Dad's LCIII (and later a PB 540c) I'ts still suprising how a game released in '94 would have...
- Posted Jan 13, 2005 11:48am PST It seems like the 'make more accessible' tactic doesnt do much more than alienate hardcore fans. POP was my fav game of '03, but I've had no...
- Posted Jan 13, 2005 5:29pm PST That is depressing but true. In a way I was hoping that sales would flop, but that would just kill the series, since the first one didn't sell so...
- Posted Jan 13, 2005 5:31pm PST Yea, it OUTSOLD. Great for publisher but not necessarily good for us.
- Posted Sep 17, 2007 9:08pm PDT http://steamcommunity.com/id/wyglif
- Posted Sep 17, 2007 9:14pm PDT awesome, thanks!
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 4:38pm PDT Well... his name IS "whackjob"
- Posted Aug 02, 2008 10:22am PDT Actually the arrow keys are the best way to play on the PC, even per the developers. This game is free on Steam BTW.
- Posted Oct 15, 2008 5:14pm PDT Yes, Starforce is really THAT bad. It installs a driver at the kernel level and messes your stuff up. I installed a Ubisoft demo a few years back...
- Posted Nov 27, 2008 5:58pm PST PC 360 Wii PS2 DS SNES GBA CD-i (really)
- Posted Mar 04, 2009 5:17pm PST World: total war Start campaign at ww1
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:46pm PDT Me: FTW?
- Posted Apr 03, 2009 3:31pm PDT IL-2 1946 because I bought my dad a copy and don't have one myself to walk him through it. (or multi coop?)
- Posted Jan 28, 2010 8:14pm PST Arcanum because I love fallout devs