45,796 chatty comments by "wunderbred"
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 8:18pm PST beat me to it :)
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 6:27pm PST "Here's Johnny!" with goggles on.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:55pm PST I wish. G-Sync seems to add a $400 premium. Pretty sure I'd rather just upgrade my GPU.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:52pm PST I don't want a distorted monitor.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:50pm PST Why curved? :(
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:13pm PST Everything! Gattaca Looper Edge of Tomorrow those are good recent-ish movies with a great sci-fi edge If you want weirder - check out...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:32pm PST Gods yes.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:31pm PST Wow! So Defraggler is showing 27% fragmentation. Windows 10 built-in Disk Optimizer shows 1%. What the hell! Who do I trust?!
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:16pm PST Haven't played a Final Fantasy game since VII....now may be the time to try another.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:07pm PST Somehow the Task in mine isn't there. I wonder if installing Defraggler had something to do with this...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 1:57pm PST yes I meant my hard disk drive, mwasher.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 1:50pm PST This is a platter drive -- I thought you weren't supposed to defrag SSDs due to excess wear/tear.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 1:14pm PST lol One of my hard drives is 27% fragmented. I've started defrags on it this month, but they take too long and I get impatient.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 5:43pm PST Go +1 CAJ
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 4:48pm PST kale hash!