1,430 chatty comments by "wozzeck"
- Posted Apr 09, 2005 3:00pm PDT What's the damn password to the server?
- Posted Apr 12, 2005 6:54am PDT You people do realise that Nintendo did not invent the name "Zelda", right?
- Posted Apr 13, 2005 1:07pm PDT I just recieved this rather odd text message on my cell phone: "Hallo! Guess who this is. If you want to know send me SMS." It's from...
- Posted Apr 13, 2005 1:31pm PDT Well, chalk up another one to the Reptoid Conspiracy.
- Posted Apr 15, 2005 11:23am PDT Laggy. (This was on a dedicated server with 6 other players) Stiff player animations. Projectiles really drag their asses from A to B (don't...
- Posted Apr 21, 2005 12:40pm PDT Yes, that would indeed be a shocking change of pace.
- Posted Apr 21, 2005 2:27pm PDT Last I checked, he was. Shame his brother didn't get in on that, though.
- Posted Apr 21, 2005 10:40pm PDT It's a Caucasion Ovcharka, and yes, they are big, mean-assed dogs.
- Posted Apr 22, 2005 10:45am PDT The gun ain't the problem, the problem is that most cops (and for those who've seen that one particular video, yes, DEA agents as well) don't know...
- Posted Apr 25, 2005 8:10pm PDT I thought the "The Devil's Back Backbone" was pretty damn good, and I am a complete bastard of a critic.
- Posted Apr 26, 2005 12:59pm PDT It's the "Native American'ness" that's always had me thinking this game would be unmitigated tripe, atleast as far as story and dialogue goes.
- Posted Apr 27, 2005 9:09am PDT I think I'll stick to drinking whiskey, smoking cigars, and shooting things, thank you very much. When I'm not treating girls like objects,...
- Posted Apr 27, 2005 8:36pm PDT Fuck you if you think taxpayers should foot that bill, my friend. As far as licensing them, fuck that scheme as well. Their licenses should...
- Posted Apr 27, 2005 10:04pm PDT I read a lot of Gene Wolfe, who's books generally [i]nee/i] to be re-read to even have a chance at understanding it all.
- Posted Apr 28, 2005 1:38am PDT Paul Verhoeven is serious Ninth Circle of Hell material.