14,042 chatty comments by "winterface"
- Posted May 02, 2012 9:21am PDT Lakes are for poor people. I'm stoked about beach season starting. Was out there all weekend. Hell maybe ill go tonight too
- Posted May 02, 2012 9:18am PDT I did...it is possible. Go with an amd quad core and pair it up with a slightly beefy video card. I got my quad core 3.4ghz for 89 bucks and it...
- Posted May 01, 2012 5:21pm PDT That series is awesome but its been on netflix forever it was one of the first things I streamed a few years ago
- Posted Apr 29, 2012 10:25am PDT Minerva's den was absolutely awesome. Even though I was sorta sad to realize this is probably the end of rapture. If the could keep pumping out...
- Posted Apr 29, 2012 10:22am PDT Midtown Madness. Was just bored at the mall and had 30 bucks and the box looked cool. Turned out to be a super awesome fun game
- Posted Apr 27, 2012 6:47pm PDT I hooked up my folks with shutterfly. Just upload and everything else is taken care of. Hell even my mom used their website tool,and had a little...
- Posted Apr 26, 2012 2:34pm PDT Barronda in midtown right next to fox theatre. Awesome food
- Posted Apr 22, 2012 3:37pm PDT 2007 subaru impeza or the wrx. You can find them now at about that price range
- Posted Apr 22, 2012 10:45am PDT The south shall rise again!!! I can't wait too all you bitches will be gathering rice and cotton and I'll be rich as hell
- Posted Apr 21, 2012 2:08pm PDT Looks like a leopard gecko. Sorta hard to tell with the blurry photo though
- Posted Apr 20, 2012 2:46pm PDT Iyd a very good read and explains a lot of the background.
- Posted Apr 20, 2012 8:49am PDT Bluesnews all the way. Plus his site is easy to read on my phone
- Posted Apr 20, 2012 8:49am PDT Wow totally forgot about avault! Haven't been there since the halflife 1days
- Posted Apr 20, 2012 8:43am PDT Should read the book by allen dean foster its fsntastic
- Posted Apr 18, 2012 3:32pm PDT Target sells gummy vitamins for adults. I take em. I think they've made a difference. I've got an auto immune disease I battle and I handle the...