302 chatty comments by "wilsnipeforfood"
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 3:44pm PST i hardly ever eat fast food either but its the soft drinks that i have alot (usually 2 a day) I drink a whole lot of fluids also, as I seem to...
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 6:48pm PST someone who's smart told me that .net split is occuring....no idea wtf it means though...
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 6:49pm PST i was supposed to be replying to the comment about how gamesurge was screwing up....srry.
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 6:52pm PST yea, scrubs is a great show...didn't know that biggest loser was in its place though...
- Posted Dec 05, 2004 2:53am PST ^lol apparently that was under 10 words and wasn't worth reading.
- Posted Dec 05, 2004 2:54am PST oh...and by under 10 words I meant my post ^lol im such a noob
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 10:22pm PST lol..thats a cool vid
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 10:25pm PST its cus its full of shitty play-around maps
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 10:26pm PST pls help a guy with only 256 mb of ram )-:
- Posted Dec 07, 2004 6:58pm PST we just saw the movie PEARL HARBOR today in u.s. history. Not that it has anything to do with this comment.
- Posted Dec 15, 2004 10:49pm PST what!!?? i thought you were supposed to leave the keys in the ignition 24/7!?!?!
- Posted Dec 17, 2004 11:57pm PST Yea, I don't plan on buying Madden. I hope ESPN still makes football games, just with fictional names, stadiums, and the such.
- Posted Dec 18, 2004 12:22am PST i only have a 15 inch monitor ): If you were gonna throw it away then gives it to me!!!
- Posted Dec 18, 2004 1:14pm PST Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines sounds like fun. Would be cool to see what they did with the source engine
- Posted Dec 18, 2004 1:24pm PST I actually don't have the stutter problem in HL2, thank god. And I only have a 9600...